Sunday, March 05, 2006

Biz quiz debut

I could never forget the day when I made it to my first B-school quiz final. It was actually touch and go, with my team mate Syam providing vital breakthroughs. IFMR had hosted their b-school fest in Feb 2006, and it was like a dream come true for me to be in the finals. Actually, IITM had 4 teams out of the 6 finalists. The questions were very interestig and challenging, and we finished a respectable 4th. I can remember how some of our answers were literal improvisations, and we did get most of them right!.. We could have done much better, had it not been for the bright young kids from Anna University, who just gave the answers before we could, when the questions were passed. It was a great learning experience and a very self-satisfying moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home